Our beginner brow course is aimed at complete beginners or anyone wishing to convert from microblading to a machine.
4 initial days, spread over 2 weeks to allow you extra mat practice inbetween classroom days. We focus on hairstroke & powder brows, followed by a case study period & a final assessment back here at the acdemy.
What will i learn:
* Health & safety
* working in a safe environment
* Colour theory
* Equipment & needle configurations
* Skin types
* Facial features & balance
* Brow design
* Contraindications / contra-actions
* Pre & post care
* Hairstroke / powder / block eyebrows
* A full kit (optional) with the Xion S, Pigments, disposables, needles, drawing & measuring tools, membrane aftercare
* Manuals & Handouts
* £100 voucher for a treatment of your choice
* Free shaddowing sessions
* Access to our private support group
* A lifetime of ongoing support
Although these courses are fully accredited, they are not part of the VTCT Level 4, and so we would strongly recommend you check with your local council on their requirements before booking and confirm they will accept your qualification. Level 4 is now being enforced in certain areas.
Should you wish to upgrade to the VTCT Level 4 at a later date, youl be able to attend our conversion course at a discounted rate where we can submit your prior learning as evidence.
Entry onto these courses carry a pre requisite of a Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty therapy or Anatomy. If you do not hold a Level 3 please ensure you add this on to your booking.
Please note, Booking fees are to secure your training date, these are non refundable and non transferable. For a full copy of our terms & conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.