Training only (no kit) £3795 + VAT
Training with full kit £4695 + VAT
Our fundamental brow course is aimed at complete beginners or anyone wishing to convert from microblading to a machine.
30 hours of pre learning followed by 4 days in the academy plus 1 assessment day. We will teach you hairstrokes, powder, ombre and combination brows.
What will i learn:
* Health & safety
* working in a safe environment & blood borne pathogens
* Colour theory
* Equipment & needle configurations
* Skin types
* Facial features & balance
* Brow design
* Contraindications / contra-actions
* Pre & post care
* Hairstroke / powder / ombre / combination brows
* Photography and marketing
* A full kit (optional) with machine, Pigments, disposables, needles, drawing & measuring tools, aftercare
* Manuals & Handouts
* Free shaddowing sessions
* Access to our private support group
* Exclusive student discount on supplies
* Your first month FREE to The PMU Circle PRO
* A lifetime of ongoing support
Although these courses are fully accredited, they are not part of the VTCT Level 4 when booked alone, and so we would strongly recommend you check with your local council on their requirements before booking and confirm they will accept your qualification. Level 4 is now being enforced in certain areas.
Should you wish to upgrade to the VTCT Level 4 at a later date, youl be able to attend our fundamental lip & liner course with a free VTCT upgrade if you have attended this course first.
Entry onto these courses carry a pre requisite of a Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty therapy or Anatomy. If you do not hold a Level 3 please ensure you add this on to your booking.
Please note, Booking fees are to secure your training date, these are non refundable and non transferable. For a full copy of our terms & conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.