The Spektra Xion S, Critical Atom X & RCA Lead Kit includes:
Spektra Xion S
After over three years of extensive research and development, Microbeau by FK Irons is proud to announce the highly anticipated release of the new Spektra Xion S.
This device is the first of its kind to have been designed, engineered and beta tested in cooperation with top, reputable artists from around the world. The collaboration enabled Microbeau by FK Irons to design a machine that caters to a broad scope of Micro-pigmentation styles while giving the artist more control over the machine and their art.
Critical Atom X
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4" clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- 2 year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA
Critical Wired Footpedal
- Improved shielding to limit debris getting inside the pedal
- Better response with one central switch vs multiple contact springs
- Spun, anodized aluminum top
- Non-skid rubber bottom
- Easily bagged
- Can be used wired with any standard clip cord (not included). Simply swap clip cords NOT pedals if the cord fails!
- Dimensions: 5 inch Diameter, 1 inch height, 8.2 ounces
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
RCA Power Cord
This is the perfect RCA power cord to connect your tattoo machine to your power supply.