Training only £6590 + VAT
Training incl full kit £7690 + VAT
Our VTCT Level 4 course is ideal for complete beginners wishing to obtain their level 4 in Permanent Makeup. This is the highest qualification you can achieve in Permanent makeup and is internationally recognised, accepted by all licensing authorities. VTCT courses are OFQUAL regulated.
Your course will consist of both our 4 day fundamental brow course, plus our 3 day lip and liner course. The lips & liner will be around a month later than your brow training. This allows you to master one area before moving on, ensuring you leave us fully confident and not overwhelmed.
The course will consist of approx 40 hours pre learning, 7 days with us in the academy, followed by 2x assessment days.
What will i learn:
* Health & safety
* working in a safe environment & blood borne pathogens
* Colour theory
* Equipment & needle configurations
* Skin types
* Facial features & balance
* Brow design
* Contraindications / contra-actions
* Pre & post care
* Hairstroke / powder / combination / ombre eyebrows
* Lip liner / lip blush / full lip colour
* Top & lower eyelash enhancement
* Top & lower eyeliner
* Photography & marketing
* Full kit with machine, atom X, foot switch, needles, disposables, pigments, drawing & measuring tools & Membrane aftercare products
* Training manuals & handouts
* Live demonstrations & models
* Free shaddowing sessions
* Access to our private support group
* A lifetime of ongoing support
* Exclusive student discount on supplies
* Your first month FREE to The PMU Circle PRO
* VTCT Level 4 certificate
* VTCT Level 2 infection control certificate
Please note, this is an intense training course and has a pre requisit of Level 3 minimum. If you do not currently hold a Level 3 in anatomy & physiology, beauty therapy or hairdressing you will need our Level 3 anatomy add on.
For more information please contact us for your FREE training pack.
please be aware, booking fees are to secure your training date, these are non refundable and non transferable. For a full copy of our terms & conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.